Friday, April 17, 2009

Walmart/WAGS

WAGS:

This did not go as planned as there was supposed to be some great deals on clearance and this store just didn't have what I needed anyway. I did get some super cheap Easter candy to donate because my DH will be so upset if we keep this in the house. DD got super lucky with a Barbie Easter basket because it was 75% off and I needed something to keep her happy.

Basket $2.40
Crest toothpaste $4.49
used free wyb Bayer meter Q
chick eggs .16
5 bags Hershey candy .62 each (I am not positive but I think I can submit for the ESR for this, them donate them
Bliss candy $1.00
used -$1.00 MQ
Sugar babies egg .32
Used $8.00 RR
Original OOP: $2.83
Possible ESR $5.00
I also bought a toothbrush and returned it so I ended up with a negative total overall. I picked out the wrong kind and RR didn't print so I decided it wasn't worth it. Sorry Nanci!

Walmart:

Yay free dog food again!!
The IAMS 4lb bags were on Clearance for $3 DOWN FROM $5 and I had $3 off coupons from Winn Dixie which I wasn't sure if they would take them but they were Manufacturer coupons so I figured I would try and she took them.
2 bags Iams $3 each
used 2 -$3 off MQ
2 Mc Cormick seasoning packs $1.00 each
used 2 -$1.00 off MQ
6 Axe travel size .97 each
used 6 -1.00 off mQ
6 Kotex Liners $1.00 each
used 2 -$2 off 2 IP, 2-$1.00 off MQ
Kraft dressing $1.58
used -$1.50 off MQ
Quaker cheese rice crisps $1.37
used -$1.00 off mQ
Olay 2 pack barsoap $2.48
used -$2 off MQ
Total OOP: .67 plus tax

No comments:

Post a Comment