Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunday WAGS shopping

I also have CVS trip that went awry and I haven't figured that one out yet so when I do I will post


WAGS:
4 STarbucks Frappacino 4/$5 in ad Q
used 4 -$1 MQ 6/14 SS =.25 ea
3 Listerine 3/$9
used 3 -$2 Printables
got $3 RR = free after RR
3 Reach TB's $3 ea
used 1 B1G1 and 2 -$2 off MQ
3 pencils .39 (filler these were supposed to be .25 and I thought I bought 4 but we must have lost one along the way so they rang the individual price not 4/$1
4 Rimmel Lipgloss BOGO $6.49 ea
used 2 -$3 MQ (which I only got credit for one of and not sure why I bought 4 and not 2????)
M&M's .49 in ad Q
2 Got 2 Be STylers BOGO $5.99
used 2 -$2 printables =$1 ea

Total OOP:$10.70
Total Saved:$50.44
RR:$3

Again this did not go as planned but it would have been better if I didn't get 4 Rimmel oh well next week DD gets to stay home with DH




I know I have not been posting much but this full time job is proving to be a lot to adjust to. Add in raising a kid. Yes I said one but it is STILL raising a child. I will work on posting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment