Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mailbox Madness

Underjams panties and coupon
Home Made Simple Book
Dove Sample and Coupon
Revitalift
Drinkin Mate and coupon
Woman's Day Magazine
Martha Stewart Mag
Bodycology Samples
Hawaiian Tropic After sun
Daily Bread
Flyer frisbee Publix Preschool pals
Free Candy Q
Revitalift sample and $2 Q
True Lemon Lime Orange
Hair dye
Pullups
All bran Fiber bar, cereal, drink mix, coupons
Kotex pads, liners, and coupons


I could have done all of this in one picture but I cannot stand the clutter on my counter for more than a few days. Maybe I will find a catchall to contain it so it is not so cluttered next time. The majority of these came from Walmart.com and others from various sites I use. I will try to keep a better record keeping system.

No comments:

Post a Comment