Saturday, September 5, 2009

Target



10 Skittles .64

used 10 -$1 TQ

Johnsons Buddies detangler $2.89

used -$1 TQ

6 Gerber bottles .99

6-$1 TQ

10 Cheerios $1 ea

used10 -$1 TQ

6 Sharpie Highlighters .99

was gonna use 6 -$1 print (but story at end of post)

3 Littlest Pet shop toys $5.94 ea

used 3 -$5 Hasbro TQ

Total OOP:$1.84

Total Savings:$47.00

Ok here's the thing. I didn't realize this was happening when it was but I guess my cashier took an extra $5 coupon off even though I only had three toy items. Consequently, he couldn't take my sharpie coupons because it would have put me in a negative balance. Plus I think he also just took the full $1 off for my skittles instead of .64. I would not have let that happen had I realized. I also do not want to get my favorite cashier in trouble. Does anyone have an opinion on what the ethical thing to do here would be?UGH I hate this

:(


No comments:

Post a Comment