Sunday, September 27, 2009

Walgreens



Why oh why does it always have to be a debacle at Wags if I don't go to Nanci's store? This store did not have most of the items in the ad and I went on Sunday morning! Then when I asked the cashier (whose manager was right there) about it he rang me up and the items they did have did not print RR's. Then he says oh yeah this one is not working. Manager comes back to "fix" it and the Oral-B refused to print a RR even though it was the right one. Alas I asked her to refund the Oral-B and got the other junk and left. GRRRRR!


2 Newspapers $4

Wal-dryl $4.79

Halls Refresh $1

used .50 MQ from ALL YOU

Vaseline $6.99

used $1.50 printable

Herbal Essences $2.99

used -$1 MQ

Total OOP:$17.00( I was completely out of RR's!!)

Total Savings:$6.43

Total RR :$10





No comments:

Post a Comment