Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bzz Agent-Diet Mountain Dew



Time for a new Bzz Agent Blog! Yesterday I received my Mountain Dew Bzz Agent samples and coupons! I think it is just hilarious that they actually sent me to cans of DMD all wrapped up in bubble wrap. Don't ask me why I just think it's funny. Well if you have ever liked Mountain Dew and didn't want the calories and super sweetness then this is for you. It was so good and I didn't have to worry about calories and it had just enough caffiene to give me the boost I needed. They sent me some $1.00 off coupons as well as a free 12 pack coupon. Too bad we only have 8 or 18 packs here in Florida,stinks but still free soda! Wahoo! Can you tell the caffiene has kicked in? If anyone wants a $1.00 off coupon let me know, otherwise I will pass them out in church and to close friends here. Don't forget I still have $3 off Afrin Sea Mist too. I am not sure what else I can say about this product other than it has a citrus taste and is just delicious. Now if I can just find a restaurant that will serve it. Try it out it is worth your while. I give it 5 out of 5 stars and would definitly purchase it.

Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I signed up for the BzzAgent last time you posted about it and I did the few surveys and have been back on but how do you get them to send you stuff? I can;t figure out how to hook up with the campaigns, it tells me I have to take more surveys but there are none available. What's the trick????

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they have to invite you top do it. They invited me to do these right away but I haven't gotten any since

    ReplyDelete