Monday, March 30, 2009

WAGS today Roll-ONNNNN!

EDIT:
For my lovely stine sorry I left this out. What I mean by rolling a transaction is this:
When you buy the Softsoap for example a coupon will print out for a free Softsoap. Buy another Softsoap and use the free coupon(you will have to pay tax hence the .28) This was a glitch in the system and they fixed it but everyonce in a while cool stuff like this happens!

I will do a post on abbreviations and the ins and outs of CVS and Wags ASAP!




What an exciting trip! I read on some blogs that the Soft soap deal was rolling SO I had to check it out! The Soft soap is priced at $3.99 and when you buy one a RR for a Free one comes out. As it turns out you can then use this coupon in a separate transaction to get another free, pay tax and then another free RR will print. Do this as many times as your cashier will allow. I went to see Nanci again(FAV WAGS cashier) and she let me do it 6 times! We could have done more but I used all my change and didn't want to put .28 on my debit card. Here's the lowdown:

Glucose Meter $14.99 (in case you are wondering I donate these)
Soft soap $3.99
Chap stick $1.99
Skintimate Shave Gel $2.49
Elastics .75
Used :
-$14.99 Glucose meter 3/22 SS
-$3.99 WAGS RR from yesterday's transaction
-$3 RR from previous
Total OOP:
$2.74
Received: $3 for skintimate RR
Free Crest Toothpaste for purchasing Meter! I didn't know this was coming!
Free Soft soap body wash
$2 RR for Chap stick
Total Savings:
$88.48
Trans #2
Candy that DD opened without me noticing and began eating .39
Halls cough drops $1.99
Diet Coke $1.39
Hershey bar .89
Newspaper $1.50
Used:
Free Halls coupon in 3/29 SS
free Hershey bar wyb coke product
-$3 RR from last trans
Total OOP:
.51
Total Savings: $5.88 (not sure why I didn't get a soft soap with this order?)

Trans #3
Skintimate shave gel $2.49
Soft soap $3.99
Used: Free Soft soap RR
Total OOP: $2.95
Received :
Free Soft soap wash
$3 RR

Then I rolled my Soft soap coupons four more times for .28 each and left with one more free body wash for next trip. Also added my free Crest Pro Health Tpaste.
Total OOP:
$1.12
received free body wash RR
Total Savings:
$22.45

Thanks Nanci!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so what does rolled mean for those of us hoping to learn from the coupon master? I swear I just need to go with you and see this in action! And do you use all this stuff? How do you now what to look for? I am so lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just call me ! I do not use all of it obviously! I give a lot to my family etc and I ave a huge box to donate to church too.

    ReplyDelete