Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mailbox Monday-Bzz Agent Product



Here is what i have gotten in the mail by way of samples and coupons etc. The popcorn above is Salt and Lime flavor and I didn't realize that when I ordered it so I will probably donate it to the church. Also with it were some coupons one for Hunts which I wish I gotten one day sooner because of all the tomato sauce I just bought at Wags. Oh well.

The second picture(sorry its sideways) is this new sample site I am using. The company is called Bzz Agent and they send you selected emails depending on your preferences to try new products. They then send you the product along with coupons to hand out to family and friends. This first product I tried was for Afrin Pure Sea nasal rinse. The purpose of this product is to clean out your nasal passages(I know gross huh?) from allergens, pollutants, dirt, and even some colds. It is supposed to help you breathe better and more easily as well as keep you healthy. It can be used up to four times a day which I am not so sure about. I tried it and while I seem to feel clearer I sneeze every once in a while to get out any extra stuff! Coincidence? Maybe. It is fairly easy to use but my recommendation would be to definitely do it in the shower. You are literally squirting it in your nose and do not want to inhale or swallow it. I found it to be very messy trying to do it over the sink. It is made with pure salt water so if you do swallow it won't hurt you but I would compare it to swallowing or inhaling ocean water...yuck! Luckily this hasn't happened to me! I do like the product however and will continue to use it more times each day. It retails for around $14 and is slated to go on sale at CVS in two weeks with Extra Care Bucks. The coupons I have are for $3 off and I think the sale price is $9.99 with $3 ECB back so you would end up paying $3.99 for it! Not bad! Or even better you could check out:


http://www.bzzagent.com/


and be a part of your own product testing! Next up is Diet Mountain Dew for me! If you would like one of my coupons let me know and I will send out to the first 5 entries!

Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I signed up for the bzzagent site. It seems pretty cool! I already signed up for an awesome site called swaptree where you can trade books and movies and stuff. I will definately be following this blog! I need to learn all your coupon secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks! There is another try/sample site called She Speaks. Once I get selected to try something I will blog about it!

    ReplyDelete