Friday, May 29, 2009

This week's deals!

Publix:
This total is distorted some because of the Accu-check meters but I still saved a bunch o money!
Total OOP:$20.22
Total Savings:$283.16
Coupons used :$62.25
I am not going to do a breakdown but I had $9.99 off the meters and they were on sale for $9.99 and I bought three. Normally they are around $60-$70 this is what made my savings look so high. Because of this if I would have had the $10/$50 purchase coupons from Winn Dixie I would have paid either $10.22 or just $0.22. I haven't been to WD in forever so darn it if I didn't have any stinking coupons. Oh well $20 isn't bad for all this right?

Walmart: FREE Ice cream sandwiches!
Ok I have been reading on most of my blogs about this Blue Bunny coupon and didn't really pay attention to it. Then I found out that it is a $1 coupon and they have these huge single serve ice cream sandwiches ant Wally world so I signed right up and they don't even have a limit on how many you can print! Go here to get your coupons!

https://www.bluebunny.com/iScreamTeam/Coupons/Coupons.aspx
Then I bought 8 Vitamin Waters $1 used BOGO MQ from Publix booklet
2 Boxes Wheat Thins$2 ea used BOGO from SS
Special K $1 used -$1off printable
Capri Sun $1.97- used -$1 off MQ
2 Dentek Floss picks $1 used -$1 off MQ All you Mag
Epoxy putty for DH surfboard $3.77
2 Kotex liners $1 each used 2 -$1 off MQ
Budweiser Wing sauce $2.18 used -$1 MQ( funny note: I got carded for this and it actually has beer in the ingredients!)
Febreeze noticables $5 used -$4 MQ
Kraft Ranch dressing$1.58 used -$1.50 MQ
4 Butterfly closure band-aids $1.52 ea
used 2 -$3/2 MQ
Total OOP: 16.38
Total Savings:$33.50



Harveys:
So excited about free stuff!
9 (4 pack) of Marcal Small Steps TP $2.99 each
used 9 Free MQ
Also bought 4 Cow tales candy $1
Total OOP:$2.96
Total Savings:$26.91
Walgreens:
Two transactions
Total OOP:$9.49 (WAY more than I like to spend there!)
Total Savings:$36.98
Total RR:$18.50 Oh well at least I doubled my OOP


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment