Friday, May 1, 2009

A Whole Lotta Shopping

Its been another busy week!

Target:
4lbs apples
used (4)-$1 off lb TQ
2 Toddler tshirts $2.80 each
3 Quaker Granola snacks .99 each
used (3) -$1 off Quaker TQ
used $5 GC
Total OOP: $0.85


CVS:
2 Zooth toothbrushes $1.99 each
used BOGO MQ
got $2 ECB
2 CVS nuts
used $2/2 CVS nuts CRT
I did this transaction in two different stores and both times the cashier took off $3.19 for the toothbrushes and I can't figure out why. The coupon doesn't even state a max amount like maybe they just typed that in so maybe it was how it scanned. Weird, anyway it put me into a negative balance which I also didn't think was possible so I added the snickers and M&M's for DD.
Total OOP: $0.16
$2 ECB back



Same as above only I added the Aleve Cold and sinus without a coupon I might add but this stuff is phenomenal. DD was with me so more candy was bought
Total OOP: $0.57
used $9.98 ECB
BOGO MQ $3.19
got $1 ECB because I had already used a Crest ECB for toothpaste earlier in the week.

WAGS:
This transaction seemed ok at the time but I realized when I got home that the cashier missed a $2 MQ and I put two Ecotrin in one transaction and only got rewards for one. I was initially going to do two transaction but they didn't have any Bayer Crystals so I just threw it all together in one not thinking.
Also the Carefree was a great deal and I didn't have any coupons for it with me so I just said oh well I will get it anyway. I got home to find the coupons I had for it were expired anyway.
2 Bayer Heart Advantage $1.69 each
Carefree 60 pack $1.09
2 Ecotrin $2 Each
Nivea $4.99
Used:
-$1 Nivea MQ
(2) -$2 Bayer MQ (she forgot one but it was overage so I wrote it off)
Then I used $8 RR
Total OOP: $4.88 (I returned one of the Ecotrin for $2 the next day so my adjusted total was $2.88)
Got back: $7 RR

I am missing a few transactions and pictures because I have been sick and so tired but most are just repeats of WAGS.





No comments:

Post a Comment