Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wags/CVS

CVS: Finally some great deals!
Most of these were Sunday Monday deals
Physician's Formula Concealer 75% off $1.99
used $5 tearpad Q (I didn't know this was gonna be so cheap but the manager accepted it,more on this later)
Revlon Nail polish $3.99
used $1 off MQ 4/22
Colgate$2.99
used -$1 off MQ All you
Playtex tampons $3.99
used $1 off peelie or in recent inserts
2 Bandaids $2.99 each
used -$3/2
Clearasil face wash $3.99
used -$1 MQ recent insert
2 Sugar Free hershey's candy
used B1G1 CVS CRT
Speed Stick $3.99
used -$2.50 CVS CRT
Afrin $7.29
used Free coupon from mailer
Maple Nut Goodies $2.29
2 GE Nuts $2
forgot to use $2 CVS CRT
used $5/$30 purchase
used $13 ECB
.75 cash
Received $20 ECB

I recently complained to this manager about the experience I had with Walgreens and the whole register reward issue and he said he was advised that if the coupon scans they were to take it even if it was expired! Awesome I really do think CVS needs their own "EASY" button. It is so much easier to go there than WAGS. I do like WAGS especially with their great deals but their system needs a serious update!
On that note,the manager from the store where I had the issue with his assistant about only being allowed to get one item a week that gives RR finally called me back. He was really nice and apologized for his assistant acting the way he did. He said they were working with him to correct the situation. I told him that was all I wanted but he offered a $20 GC as well as the Thermacare I returned when all this originally went down. I accepted of course but not without making sure he knew I was not trying to get people in trouble but just that I would like them to be aware. So off I went and the card has already been used! Surprise surprise!

Wags trip #1-GRRRR!(different store Nancy oh Nancy come back from vacation!)
Bic pencils $1.40
used -$1off printable
Posture D Calcium $8.99
Colgate $2.49
used -$1 off printable
3 caramel candies .99
I used $4.50 in RR and my gift card to pay but the stinkin RR did not print.
The manager took them back and came back with these rebate forms to send off to get my RR. I filled out the forms and it says it takes 6-8 weeks! Why couldn't she just give me a gift card or rering them? I am so over WAGS!
WAGS trip#2
Yes I am a glutton for punishment but I had the other GC from the awful transaction at the beginning of this month.

3 Goldfish 3/$3
Posture D $8.99
Paid $6.79 on GC and .70 in cash and...

THE REGISTER REWARD PRINTED!!!!YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment